VARIED, ENGAGING ACTIVITIES
- 100+ unique interactive quizzes covering every subtopic of Papers 1 and 2
- Motivating ‘3-try’ system to keep students engaged
- Differentiated – students set difficulty level and the complexity adjusts accordingly
- Superb independent learning/revision tool with instant feedback = no marking needed!
BUILT-IN PROGRESS TRACKING
- Students see a map of progress to help structure their revision
- Teachers can monitor student – class performance with intuitive progress tracking
- Provides instant feedback to both student and teacher on which areas need improvement
SIMPLE, SCALEABLE, SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION SOLUTION
- Bulk discount school pricing
- Flexible prices to suit your school size/budget
- Hassle free auto-renewal
- Private single-student licence available
9 different test types:
- GapFill – Fill in the gaps in a paragraph of text using the drop-down lists of words provided.
- MatchUp – Drag and drop the correct answers onto a set of questions.
- ReOrder – Drag and drop a list of items, processes, or events into the correct order.
- Categorise – Organise sets of answers into the correct category.
- PinDrop – Move labels onto the correct positions on a diagram.
- MultiChoice – Click to select the correct answer from a set of four possibilities.
- TypeIt – Just like GapFill, only this time students need to type the correct answer as no suggestions are given.
- WipeOut – A grid of nine possible answers but only some of them are correct! WipeOut if you’re inorrect!
- Exam – Practice exam questions, just like the real exam.
A key revision tool for independent learning. – Lorraine Bird, previous eRevision customer
All your homework set and marked! – Peter Knowles, previous eRevision customer
Excellent! Easy to use, colourful and comprehensive. – Jo Jaggs, previous eRevision customer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.