Straightforward and student-friendly revision notes. All the content condensed in one easy-to-read booklet!
- Bullet-point notes detail the need-to-know content.
- Clear glossaries make even the most complicated of terms accessible.
- Student checklists enable self-assessment of progress – can be used as homework questions!
- Practice exam questions challenge and improve evaluative skills.
- Indicative content and levelled mark schemes so students know what makes a good answer!
Easy-to-use guide, perfect for exam revision or throughout the course as end-of-topic summaries!
‘A Level Only’ boxes in AS resources show advanced considerations needed for year 2 exams.
Excellent resource. Helpful for students and teachers as an overview of what is essential for the exam. Particularly liked the various elements (overviews, student checklist, exam questions alongside the summaries). It fits the specification perfectly. Everything on the specification is covered. Nothing is irrelevant. – K Parham, Religious Studies and Philosophy Teacher
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49
Click here for full details and to order.