Carefully designed to follow AQA NEA requirements of independent research and original design!
Articles and fact sheets presented in magazine format to familiarise students with the research process and to provide insight and inspiration for the GCSE (9–1) AQA NEA. Hand out to students before the summer break to help inform choices, or use alongside the project!
- Introduction to secondary research – importance of secondary sources to research user wants and needs, existing products and key designers.
Top tips develop key skills so students learn the difference between reliable and unreliable sources.
- Engaging articles – written by subject specialists, these stimulating articles cover a range of spec-relevant topics, including economic and social issues, and the work of other designers.
- Each article directs students to further resources as a springboard for wide-ranging and relevant research.
- Active learning tasks practise essential research skills in preparation for students’ own design project.
- Introduction to primary research – concisely introduces techniques with helpful activities, including empathy tasks and experiments, to encourage students to undertake achievable and insightful primary research.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £29 each, £79 for all three
Click here for full details and to order.