Teach your students the value of equality and diversity in British society and cover all of Ofsted’s fundamental British values in one comprehensive and engaging e-learning package!
|1. The Development of British Values*
2. Democracy: Having a Voice – Having a Vote!
3. The Rule of Law: Understanding Laws, Their Purpose and Persuasion
4. Individual Liberty
5. Mutual Respect
6. Tolerance of Those of Different Faiths and Beliefs
* Adds context to the Ofsted concepts!
- CD e-resource
- 6 full lesson plans
- A complete paper copy of the e-learning content and interactive activities
Activities are provided on a CD-ROM which can be copied directly onto your school network and runs from a computer or mobile device.
- 6 lessons of comprehensive information in an engaging format
- 66 interactive self-marking multiple-choice questions test and consolidate knowledge
- Interactive match-up activities cement connections between key concepts
- Every lesson includes a focused lesson plan complete with starters, plenaries and extension/homework tasks
|Complete flexibility – choose your own style to fit British values into teaching/tutor time.|
|Independent e-learning||OR||Tutor-led sessions|
|Stand-alone modules – students work through the material at their own pace. Interactive self-marking questions with printable results to demonstrate their understanding.||Paper copies of all resources and full lesson plans are provided for a fully paper-based approach – especially useful in the event of computer failure!|
|⇘ Hybrid approach ⇙|
|Use e-learning to enrich teaching for individual lessons which slot into tutor schemes.|
‘Absolutely brilliant. This is a superb set of lessons which encompasses British Values and really highlights the importance of understanding how British Values permeate throughout their lives. It is well resourced and planned – a fine resource to use in a number of different ways… The lessons are varied and wonderfully engaging – it is an incredibly interesting topic and they clearly lend themselves to thought-provoking study.’ – D Taborda, Deputy Head & Independent Reviewer
Digital resource on CD plus photocopiable A4 pages. Includes site/copy licence. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.