A flexible replacement for the textbook – Students can learn all the subject content and master all the geographical terminology they need to excel in their A Level studies!
- Student-friendly notes arranged by sub-topic to aid teacher delivery and enhance student comprehension
- Covers EVERY spec point in detail
- Follow-up activity worksheets consolidate knowledge and extend understanding
Embed into an existing scheme of work whenever best suits:
- Before teaching – as an introductory reading task
- During a teaching block – to consolidate lesson knowledge of a sub-topic
- After teaching – for a structured overview or recap
Plus! Answers included for speedy self- or peer-marking!
A really good resource. Provides lower and middle ability students a real chance at understanding and learning a complex set of concepts in manageable pieces. The language used is appropriate and the focus on literacy and key terms is both useful and essential. – K. Parmar, HoD & Independent Reviewer
A useful resource for homework and class tasks… I particularly like the data response questions as candidates are generally not good at attaining high marks in these questions and they need practice using a wide range of sources.” – C. McNiece, Teacher & Independent Reviewer
Comprehensive … excellent opportunities to embed more formative assessment questions… I would be inclined to give to my students as pre-reading so that we could focus on higher order skills and essay writing in class.– L Green, Head of Geography & Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.