10 ready-to-use homeworks specially designed to boost unfamiliar listening skills for Section A of the OCR GCSE Appraising Music exam.
- Links to recordings on Spotify so that students can access these at home
- Questions written using exam command words and in exam style to build confidence
- Self-contained homeworks including score extracts
- Clear tasks which students can complete independently at home
- Key GCSE vocabulary emphasised throughout for continual reinforcement
- Full answers for easy marking
‘The analysis of the popular music is clear through concise questioning… The questions are concise and well structured for OCR exam methodology… The level of questioning at GCSE standard is well judged – just the right level of difficulty.’ – R Brown, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £39
Click here for full details and to order.