Straightforward and student-friendly revision notes. All the content condensed in one easy-to-read booklet!
- Bullet-point notes detail the need-to-know content.
- Clear glossaries make even the most complicated of terms accessible.
- Student checklists enable self-assessment of progress – can be used as homework questions!
- Practice exam questions challenge and improve evaluative skills.
- Indicative content and levelled mark schemes so students know what makes a good answer!
Easy-to-use guide, perfect for exam revision or throughout the course as end-of-topic summaries!
‘A Level Only’ boxes in AS resources show advanced considerations needed for year 2 exams.
Excellent overview of the course… easily digestible for a wide range of pupils – H Kunda, Teacher and Ind. Reviewer (previous edition)
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49
Click here for full details and to order.