2016 specification: Edexcel
A carefully tailored resource designed to motivate and challenge your A Level students to reach the coveted A* grade!
Skills-based worksheets and exam-style questions cover all 4 skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Impressive vocabulary
- Tough grammar
- Very tough (receptive) grammar
- Timing, fluency and spontaneity
- Communication strategies
- Voicing opinions, analysing and responding critically
- Planning ahead and sophisticated sentences
- Summarising information from written and recorded sources
- Developing research skills
- Expanding knowledge
- Challenge yourself!
In line with:
- 2016 specification requirements
- Your board’s sample assessment materials
- A Level exam questions
- Examiners’ reports of the new specification
- All 12 A Level topics covered
- For use in both A Level Year 1 and A Level Year 2
- Activities to stretch highly capable students up to and beyond A Level requirements
- Practice questions to hone skills
- Exam-style questions to challenge and reinforce learning
- General and skills-based exam tips to prepare thoroughly
Plus! All answers provided, including model answers, for teacher, self- and peer assessment
- For independent learning or use in class
- Highly flexible! Worksheets can be completed: ❶ in order; ❷ per unit; ❸ per skill
- CD included with listening tracks
‘A well-structured resource. The areas chosen to focus on are well chosen as the key areas that are needed to gain A/A* at A-Level. Would be very useful to higher ability pupils on the whole. Excellent listening activities in the style of exams and at an appropriate level of challenge which mirror what they face in the real exam. ‘ – C Hennessy, HoD and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.