2016 specification: Edexcel
A carefully tailored resource designed to motivate and challenge your A Level students to reach the coveted A* grade!
Skills-based worksheets and exam-style questions cover all 4 skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Impressive vocabulary
- Tough grammar
- Very tough (receptive) grammar
- Timing, fluency and spontaneity
- Communication strategies
- Voicing opinions, analysing and responding critically
- Planning ahead and sophisticated sentences
- Summarising information from written and recorded sources
- Developing research skills
- Expanding knowledge
- Challenge yourself!
In line with:
- 2016 specification requirements
- Your board’s sample assessment materials
- A Level exam questions
- Examiners’ reports of the new specification
- All 12 A Level topics covered
- For use in both A Level Year 1 and A Level Year 2
- Activities to stretch highly capable students up to and beyond A Level requirements
- Practice questions to hone skills
- Exam-style questions to challenge and reinforce learning
- General and skills-based exam tips to prepare thoroughly
Plus! All answers provided, including model answers, for teacher, self- and peer assessment
- For independent learning or use in class
- Highly flexible! Worksheets can be completed: ❶ in order; ❷ per unit; ❸ per skill
- CD included with listening tracks
“It offers sound advice on how to improve the level of both spoken and written language along with good pointer to exam techniques. I like that it is targeted on improving performance in general as well as in exams and it does face most language issues full on in a bold fashion where some resources are sometimes apologetic about dealing squarely with sometimes difficult issues.” –A Betts, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.