Visual and engaging A3 (photocopiable) revision posters covering all of the key theory for
Unit R021 (Essential values of care for use with individuals in care settings) of the
OCR Cambridge Nationals in Health and Social Care qualification.
- Succinct notes enable learners to develop their knowledge and understanding for their exams.
- Carefully designed to show clear links between key topics.
- Numerous practical examples to encourage effective application of key principles and concepts.
- Diagrams, graphs and images to illuminate the more technical aspects of the course – valuable for visual learners and EAL students.
Each summary is provided as:
- A complete revision poster for each topic
- Two sets of partially completed posters with exercises for active and tailored revision
Both in A3 and A4 format
Versatile and Active Resource:
- Partially completed worksheets for in-class activities
- Hand out at the end of the course or at the end of a topic for revision recap
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49
Click here for full details and to order.