Unit R051: Contemporary Issues in Sport
Focused, engaging and student-friendly concise revision notes covering all the essentials in manageable chunks. Including revision checklists, revision activities and exam-style questions (with answers) – easy to use and perfect for exam revision or as end-of-topic summaries.
- Logically structured in specification order
- Key terms and concepts clearly explained throughout
- Stimulating presentation to maximise retention
Challenging Questions and Activities!
- Prepare students for top marks with tasks and questions for every topic
- Exposes students to exam-style tests throughout the course
- Answers and progress checklists for targeted revision and self-marking!
‘The presentation and layout is extremely clear. This resource enhances learning as it helps to reinforce the teaching that is happening in the classroom. The students can use this guide to help focus independent revision and they can use the mark scheme to correct their exam question answers. Teacher could also revision tasks from the book as homework tasks.’ – S Sheppard, PE Teacher & Independent Reviewer
‘It was engaging and interesting. I liked that it wasn’t just bulky blocks of text. it was broken up with visuals and other ideas for presentation. It clearly outlines the required knowledge and empowers students to [control] their own learning, and gives them the tools to be able to revise effectively for the topic.’ – Y Kennedy, HoD and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £74
Click here for full details and to order.