- Easy-to-set, yet valuable homework option.
- Minimal teacher preparation/ interaction – great for
- Identification of key points and the structuring of information leads to active learning.
A brilliant way to support weaker learners. Students read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions in exact specification order. Cross-referenced to the major textbooks to ensure structured study.
A godsend for those students who find learning difficult – motivates the less willing and supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information to absorb it.
- Starter activities for each topic engage students and build understanding of
- Full answers provided – revision notes with full spec coverage to go!
- Exam preparation sections – students critically assess arguments and criticisms to improve their evaluative skills.
Year 1 cross-referenced to: OUP textbook(ISBN 978-0-19-839285-9); Hodder textbook (ISBN 978-1-471-86669-2)
Works really effectively… Useful for helping build students’ confidence… Exam preparation [sections are] key for exam success – S Rann, Head of Department and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £69
Click here for full details and to order.