For 2020 assessment
the GCSE (9–1) Eduqas
2019–20 NEA set briefs
Activity-based research packs, specific to the 2019–20 GCSE (9–1) Eduqas NEA set briefs – the perfect way to inspire and support your students.
- Break down each set brief into a student-friendly, accessible format so students know exactly what is expected of them.
- Consolidate students’ knowledge of TV/Film/Music/Magazines, recapping key contextual information.
- Encourage focused, insightful and relevant research of the genre and target audience (as specified in the brief).
- Initial ideas and planning activities for well-thought-out media projects
- Production mind maps to recap key technical skills
- Indicative content
Research tasks include: Internet-based research, analysis of similar media products, and creative activities to facilitate innovative primary research techniques.
Buy alongside our NEA Prep Packs to ensure full coverage and support for the GCSE (9–1) Eduqas NEA!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £39
Click here for full details and to order.