Interactive Online Revision
VARIED, ENGAGING ACTIVITIES
- 100+ unique interactive quizzes covering every subtopic of Components 1 and 2 – featuring:
★ GapFill ★ MatchUp ★ ReOrder ★ Categorise ★ PinDrop ★ MultiChoice ★ ExamQuestion
- Motivating ‘3-try’ system to keep students engaged
- Differentiated – students set difficulty level and the complexity adjusts accordingly
- Superb independent learning/revision tool with instant feedback = no marking needed!
BUILT-IN PROGRESS TRACKING
- Students see a map of progress to help structure their revision
- Teachers can monitor student – class performance with intuitive progress tracking
- Provides instant feedback to both student and teacher on which areas need improvement
SIMPLE, SCALEABLE, SCHOOL SUBSCRIPTION SOLUTION
- Bulk discount school pricing
- Flexible prices to suit your school size/budget
- Hassle free auto-renewal
- Private single-student licence available
9 different test types:
- GapFill – Fill in the gaps in a paragraph of text using the drop-down lists of words provided.
- MatchUp – Drag and drop the correct answers onto a set of questions.
- ReOrder – Drag and drop a list of items, processes, or events into the correct order.
- Categorise – Organise sets of answers into the correct category.
- PinDrop – Move labels onto the correct positions on a diagram.
- MultiChoice – Click to select the correct answer from a set of four possibilities.
- TypeIt – Just like GapFill, only this time students need to type the correct answer as no suggestions are given.
- WipeOut – A grid of nine possible answers but only some of them are correct! WipeOut if you’re inorrect!
- Exam – Practice exam questions, just like the real exam.
‘This is a brilliant response to the changing demands of Media Studies teaching… The interactivity element is excellent and would appeal very much to the modern student. From a teacher’s perspective, SLT are always asking for lists of revision topics, and this does it in one fell swoop. Invaluable I would say. I really would encourage all media centres to buy this resource.’ – K Chanter, Media Teacher & Independent Reviewer (2017)
Price is from £25.00+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.