Comprehensive activity packs ensure students get to grips with essential musical terminology for the 2016 AS and A Level Music specifications. The perfect addition to your teaching for listening and appraising.
Varied and appealing activities build confidence and familiarity with musical language. Activities include: Table Fill, Crosswords (plus interactive versions), Dominoes and Flash Cards.
- Student-friendly definitions – broken down into manageable topics to make complex terms accessible to all
- Comprehensive glossary and solutions – for easy marking
- CD-ROM format – allows straightforward sharing on the school network
- Endless uses – homework, starters, plenaries, revision lessons or individual support
Specifcation content broken down into manageable topics based on musical elements and areas of study, so you can fit the activities into any lesson.
But that’s not all…
- Interactive audio crosswords for instruments and intervals, where clues are playable sounds – improve aural recognition
- Visual match-ups for intervals, scales and key signatures – develop score reading skills
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £12+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.