Interactive e-Learning for the 2010 Edexcel specification for Functional Skills English Level 2. Includes 30 lesson plans with interactive activities; 10 for each of 3 components: reading, writing and speaking.
- 30 focused lesson plans complete with starters, plenaries and homeworks can be used in the classroom to introduce or consolidate the interactive content
- Stimulating and varied interactive activities, including ❶ multiple-choice, ❷ fill in the blank and ❸ match-up, test pupils’ knowledge of the course at their own pace
- Paper versions of all interactive activities are included
Through the completion of this resource, pupils will be able to:
- Answer comprehension questions across different text types
- Complete a range of writing tasks for different purposes, formats and audiences
- Participate in structured discussions and deliver effective presentations
Activities are provided on a CD-ROM which can be copied directly onto your school network, or mobile devices.
‘Overall the resources and activities included are very clear and accessible with a good amount of information and clearly worded questions… I would definitely use this resource as it is well laid out and the information is clear and useful to a wide range of students and abilities.’ – A J Harrington, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Digital resource on CD plus photocopiable A4 pages. Includes site/copy licence. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £129+VAT
Click here for full details and to order.