Links with Key Stage 3 National Curriculum aims → to perform, listen to, review and evaluate the works of the great composers and musicians
Introduce your students to some of the greatest composers and musicians of all time with this fun and fresh approach to KS3 Music. Each resource contains 6 one-hour comprehensive lesson plans, which include a starter, main, plenary and homework task.
Inspire your students!
- Stimulating worksheets for every lesson
- Varied activities support different learnings styles
- Fun music-making tasks bring each topic to life
- Lessons differentiated for a range of abilities
- Strong cross-curricular links give context and relevance to classical music within each music period
- Comprehensive lesson plans – ready to use or adapt to your class’s needs
- Clear schemes of work closely linked to the KS3 curriculum:
- Builds on skills and knowledge through performing, composing and listening
- Uses staff notations accurately and appropriately
- Develops a deep understanding of music and its history
- All answers provided – perfect for AfL and speedy peer-assessment
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £44
Click here for full details and to order.