For AS Paper 2: People and Places and A Level Paper 1: Telling Stories
Covers all 32 texts in the anthology!
With its unique blend of texts that appeal to the senses, the Paris Anthology, just like the city itself, inspires the imagination. Unearth each linguistic artefact with clear and comprehensive analysis, focused tasks and exam support.
- Walk-throughBuild understanding of each text with insightful and relevant analysis. All texts are concisely summarised, then examined in detail and organised by language level.
- Finding the linksIn-depth exploration of recurring themes and concepts in the anthology including: the Double Journey, Memories and Recollections, Gastronomy and the Flâneur.
- Exam supportFamiliarise students with every part of the exam with practice questions, guidance and graded sample essays for both the recast and critical commentary (AS) and the comparative essay (AS and A Level).
Deepen learning with:
- Comprehension questions to check knowledge
- Research and interactive tasks to extend understanding
- Discussion prompts to encourage debate and individual interpretation
- Key term definitions to ensure students grasp unfamiliar terminology
- Comparison boxes for quick links between texts
- Key term glossary
- Further reading suggestions
- Indicative content for all tasks
The perfect companion to the Paris Anthology Activity Pack.
‘I loved this resource. I am new to this component and found its text by text breakdown an excellent starting point… I particularly liked that each of the frameworks were clearly explored and explained for each text… The terminology list is very useful… It ensured that my understanding was in line with the exam board’s expectations. By linking to the frameworks so closely, I was confident that my messages to the students were appropriate and accurate… This has saved me hours and hours of planning time!’ – K Jagger, Head of Department and Independent Reviewer
‘A fantastic starting point for both teachers and students… It’s very useful for students of all abilities and takes a lot of the legwork out of teaching this somewhat daunting text… The internet links provided are very useful – a real time saver for teachers… The mini terminology glossaries are excellent… A great resource for a text which is a challenge to teach and keep students engaged.’ – C Harvey, KS4 Coordinator and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £89
Click here for full details and to order.