Comprehensive practice for the 2016 specifications:
Each resource has three full practice papers that mirror the question types in your exam board’s sample assessment materials. All practice papers are based on the 2016 specifications and are followed by mark schemes which closely match those used by the exam board.
Component 2: Listening, Reading and Translation
- Three full practice papers
- 2016 specification topics (AS: Themes 1&2; A Level: Themes 3&4)
- Questions on a wide range of issues
- Interesting and up-to-date texts and recordings by native speakers will stimulate students and encourage them to engage with the material
- All activity, text and transcript types are covered – students will be completely familiar with the exam format
- Mark schemes included
‘ I would be happy to use this resource with my own students. This way students can see for themselves what to expect in the actual exam.’ – J I Ermina, Spanish Teacher and Ind. Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £69
Click here for full details and to order.