Suitable for all specs
Set text for GCSE AQA
A daring and skilful example of what can be achieved in theatre, the combination of multi-rolling, pastiche and clowning makes The 39 Steps a fun and fast-paced play to study at GCSE.
These ready-to-use, student-friendly notes and engaging exploratory activities combine to create the ultimate practical study pack for The 39 Steps.
- Consolidate contextual understanding Find out how the playwright, the social, historical, political and cultural contexts and the performance context inform the play
- Packed with practical, written, research and discussion tasks
- Practice essay questions interwoven throughout
- Key terms glossary
- Teaching notes and indicative content
- Explore the play scene by scene
Get insightful commentary and analysis of relevant events and themes while considering the implications on performance, direction and design
- Uncover theatrical possibilities
Take a closer look at production concepts, characterisation, staging, lighting, sound, props, costume and more in light of the whole play
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.