Edexcel AS & A Level
Ready-to-use research tasks, worksheets, background information and practice exam questions ensure comprehensive understanding of Mar Adentro.
Students will get to know Alejandro Amenábar’s 2004 award-winning film inside out and be fully prepared for the writing exam. The structure offers the perfect balance between guided classwork and independent study:
- Before: Students learn key cinematographic vocabulary and get an overview of the plot and characters, giving them the tools to fully analyse the film.
- During: Students work through the film scene-by-scene, examining the events and themes through a variety of exercises including vocabulary, comprehension, grammar and translation – perfect for ensuring comprehensive understanding.
- After: Students take an in-depth look at the characters, themes and symbols in the film, as well as the techniques used by the director to achieve his goal. Revision activities, essay-writing tips and exercises, exam-style questions and model essays show students how to apply their knowledge directly to their written exam.
- Plus! Answers for all activities and indicative content for the exam-style questions.
- Plus! Special appendix on the topic of euthanasia – perfect for students who wish to explore the issue further as part of their oral exam.
“The resource is an excellent update to the original Mar Adentro pack which I have been using for several years. It has been adapted accurately to the new specification.” – S Zammit, Spanish Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £69
Click here for full details and to order.