Help students master the complexities of translation through an understanding of how grammar, vocabulary and transference of meaning work together in an idiomatic way.
The Translation Practice pack enables students to develop the skills to translate successfully into English and into German. All 2016 A Level AQA specification topics are covered to ensure comprehensive knowledge of vocabulary in varied contexts.
With a tailor-made structure that includes:
- Helpful tips on how to approach translations both ways
- Worked examples of translations with explanations
- Grammar and vocabulary preparatory activities
- Translate an English paragraph into German with help from a supporting text
- Translate a German paragraph into English
- Mark schemes with indicative content
‘I really liked it – it’s very well thought-through, and could be used for homework tasks which guide students through relevant vocabulary and grammar before testing their translation skills.’ – A H Watson, German Teacher, Course Leader and Independent Reviewer
‘Exactly what is needed to help prepare students for the translation element of the exam.’ – S Davidson, German Teacher and Ind. Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £119
Click here for full details and to order.