A fantastic revision tool!
11 Highly visual, A3 revision posters break down everything students need to know into easily-digestible chunks.
Covering context, plot, all acts and scenes, characters, themes, performance and design, each page is provided as:
- A complete revision poster
- A partially complete activity poster with varied and focused tasks for independent revision
- Concise notes summarise essential knowledge
- Diagrams and images facilitate understanding and retention of information – perfect for visual learners!
- Exam-style questions put theory into practice
Plus! Performance and design skills incorporated throughout
- Hand out at the end of the study as consolidation, or before exams for effective revision
- Assign partially completed posters as in-class activities or as homework
- Display in classroom or use as placemats – great visual cues!
“The visuals and division of each section on a page makes it interesting to look at and makes it easy to follow. I really like the circular diagrams that lead the reader through information whilst also demonstrating the circular structure of the text. This quickly and clearly gives information and makes it interesting and accessible. This is a useful resource for quick notes/revision resources. It organises a great deal of information, much of which is complex and multi-layerd, in simple and clear ways. It would be very useful for exam revision and could help students structure their own revision timetable.” – H Gravestock, Drama Workshopper and Independent Reviewer
“This is a fantastic resource. Useful for in class work, display and revision material. Students would really enjoy using them as they are well designed and consolidate key learning.” – K Brown, Head of Drama and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £44
Click here for full details and to order.