Hone students’ Section A aural skills with 30 exam-style questions, specifically designed for the GCSE AQA exam.
- Tips for developing melodic and rhythmic notation skills
- Ready-to-use exercises with extracts covering all four areas of study:
- Western classical tradition 1650–1910
- Popular music
- Traditional music
- Western classical tradition since 1910
- Answers for every question – great for peer-/self-assessment and easy marking
Differentiated activities are signposted throughout to enable:
- support of weaker and stronger learners
- improvement throughout the course
Versatile! Embed into your SoW as starters, plenaries or homework activities!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £39
Click here for full details and to order.