Suitable for: Eduqas | OCR
As the first modern tale of Martian invasion, H G Wells’ The War of the Worlds remains one of the most significant science fiction novels ever written. Journey through the fast-paced narrative with an extraordinary number of captivating activities designed to suit students of all abilities and learning styles.
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- SPaG practice
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every chapter is explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Relationships • Setting • Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language • Form • Structure • Context
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible for your whole class.
Plus! Detailed suggested answers for questions and activities included.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £89
Click here for full details and to order.