Original texts or recordings followed by A Level exam-style questions and answers covering all A Level Year 2 topics. Comprehensive, skills-focused packs written specifically for the 2016 Edexcel specification.
- Covers a wide range of text sources used by Edexcel – so
students will be very fully familiar with exam format
- Multiple opportunities to practise each task type in
different contexts continuously develop students’ exam skills
- Engaging texts on topical issues in Target Language countries
– make sure students are up to date for exams
- Clear and detailed marking criteria – perfect for
- Factual and informative texts, interviews, reports, dialogues and testimonials
- Recordings by native speakers
- Transcripts for all recordings provided
- Practices both non-verbal and verbal response questions, including listening summaries
Fantastic for exam practice and ticked all the boxes as far as level, exam technique, vocabulary and content are concerned. This is perfect for practice before the exam or as an end of topic assessment. – H Martin, MFL Teacher & Independent Reviewer
‘A comprehensive selection of exercises on the different topics [to practise] listening skills. All topics in the Edexcel spec have been covered through varied angles. Content and vocab are varied, stretching all students. A mix of speeches and conversations means students will be exposed to varied sources as well. I really like that it is divided into topics and it has lots of varied questions that can be set for homework and then reviewed in class. Other activities can be created thanks to the transcript being provided.’ – E Sinot, Head of MFL and Ind. Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £69
Click here for full details and to order.