Dealing with radicalism in politics, and philosophical questions such as whether is ever ‘right’ to use violence to achieve political ends, Dario Fo’s most famous play is as relevant today as it ever was. A farcical take on a serious event provides a wealth of performance and design issues to explore.
Set text on:
- Edexcel AS & A Level
- AQA AS & A Level
- Eduqas A Level
Fantastically clear explanations, in-depth analysis of key dramatic and theatrical aspects, and a wealth of engaging practical and non-practical activities. Your students will know Accidental Death of an Anarchist inside out:
- Introductory notes and exploratory activities ensure full understanding of the social, historical, cultural, textual and theatrical contexts
- Section-by-section walk-through includes detailed analysis of the relevant performance aspects, with plenty of opportunity for practical investigation and independent study
- Production concepts and performance strategies cover character, design, staging, practitioners and more
- Includes indicative content for all activities to support your teaching and your students
- With key terms glossary – perfect for revision!
Specifically geared towards the AS and A Level text-based question, this comprehensive pack is your one-stop shop!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.