Available for Route A and Short Course
Engage your class with religious studies and stay focused on exam requirements. Covers all spec points and their significance from divergent perspectives.
- Detailed, accessible notes for every part of the theme
- Manageable sections and varied formats keep students engaged
- Trains students in exam skills with original Eduqas-style questions for each subtopic
- From short-answer ‘Quick Questions’ to extended ‘Now Try This’ tasks
- PLUS mark schemes make grading simple!
- Need-to-know key terms concisely defined
- Concise, bullet-point topic summaries – great for revision
Matches the specification order exactly, so it’s easy to integrate into your lessons. The perfect complement to your scheme of work!
“I thought this resource was excellent and very useful… I think this would be an excellent introduction booklet for the class that could be set as homework and read before each lesson. It could also be used as a work alongside companion. Students could also use this as a revision tool to prepare for the exam.”
H Morton, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is from £29
Click here for full details and to order.