Full analysis of all the General Elections written specifically for the new A Level specification. Provides an in-depth chronology of events, from the key context, the campaigns and the media, right up to analysis of the final result.
Students get the knowledge they need…:
- Key terms and objectives at the start of each chapter focus
- Learning grids and classroom activities consolidate knowledge
and test understanding
- Illustrated with graphs, polls and manifesto comparisons –
breaks down knowledge for students and is great for visual
… and the key skills for the exam!:
- Debate questions throughout stretch and challenge students to
consider ‘why’ each factor impacted on the election result.
- Includes analysis of the result against pre-1997 and
post-1997 elections – puts the result in context and develops key
- Finally, two example exam essays with full mark schemes put
those skills to the test.
This resource helps with the planning and execution of the delivery of the 2017 election case study and compliments our case studies for the voter behaviour and media unit with very detailed information included allows the Teachers delivering this unit to really understand how to progress through this unit and help their students with their progress… It is an improvement to the case study that we have been given and furthers the information included. I put together my own 2017 case study but this resource blows that out of the water and is something that I will be using with my students going forward! – D Taborda, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £49
Click here for full details and to order.