Revision Guide and Exam Practice
- Notes on each aspect required for Unit G154
- Exercises to reinforce understanding – with answers – supported by Case Studies
- Practice exam paper using the pre-released sources with mark scheme and model answers
- Fully clued-up on the sources – highlights key points from each source and explains how and when they can be applied
- Fully prepared for the exam – fantastic structure:
- Sample exam questions; point-by-point breakdown of how to answer well – ensuring student success;
- Model answers
- Examiner’s commentary allowing students to get into the examiner’s mind!
Notes and exercises also come in A5 booklet form for flexible use.
Extension for A and A* Students
Stretch and challenge the most able students and enable them to reach the highest grades. Supports writing complex, analytical answers, through synopticism, depth of analysis, research, etc.
- Two full practice exam papers with mark schemes
- More cases
- More detail on answering Question 1 and achieving A and A* grades
Praise for Previous Editions (6108: (Special Study 2016) – Extension)
“This is a very effective resource, allowing the students to see what the exam entails. This resources gives the students a great opportunity to evaluate the sources with structured efficient guidelines. The activities on question
1 are invaluable and the practise exam paper is invaluable providing students with an opportunity to practise the exam.” – A Hepple, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £69
Click here for full details and to order.