Ensure students get to grips with the technical terms in the new 9-1 AQA GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition specification with fantastic topic-by-topic activities. These cover all theory content from across all topic areas, providing a sound basis for the whole course.
For every topic, varied activities based on a core set of keywords and definitions:
- Table Fill
- Crosswords (+ interactive version)
- Write Your Own Glossary
New for the GCSE (9–1) 2016 specification: All activities are provided electronically on a CD-ROM which can be copied directly onto your school network and accessed using a HTML interface. All activities are in PDF format and interactive (HTML5) crosswords are also included!
- Varied and engaging activities build confidence and familiarity with need-to-know terms
- Student-friendly definitions make complex terms accessible to all
- Flexible, ready-to-use worksheets for classwork or homework
- Answers included – perfect for revision and self-assessment
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.