Inject pace into your lessons and get across the finishing line with these short and stimulating starters and plenaries – With full specification coverage in spec order and designed explicitly for each paper of the New 2016 specifications.
Write-on in-class activities have been carefully designed with a
strong focus on classroom learning.
Verbal Tennis, Fact file, Draw it, Label your mate, drawing graphs, Interviews, Tweet the lesson, Inspect the text, colour code, debates, sports analysis and loads more…
- Perfect mixture of activities to motivate and enthuse all learning styles
- Visual and clear links to sporting examples empower deeper understanding and application of knowledge
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative learning methods
- Includes opportunity for data interpretation and analysis
All materials included: an easy-to-use, pick-up-and-teach resource for effortless delivery and marking!
- Complete teacher’s notes with clear learning aims
- Instructions and answers for every activity
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days. If you need your resource(s) during the holidays, but your school is not open for deliveries, then please call us to place your order and discuss available options.
Price is £79
Click here for full details and to order.