Open students’ eyes to the mind-boggling world of Punchdrunk!
Engaging notes and inspired activities bring this exciting and innovative theatre company to life! Students will explore, interpret and gain full appreciation of Punchdrunk’s work and ethos:
- Comprehensive and captivating notes cover Punchdrunk from all angles
- Including context, beginnings, works, purpose, practice, methods, techniques, influences, and collaborations.
- Imaginative activities inform students’ interpretations by exploring ideas and experimenting with techniques.
- Perfect balance of practical and non-practical tasks – including reflection, writing and research.
- Dedicated assessment section offers practical advice on how to apply Punchdrunk to the relevant components:Process to Performance (AS) and Practitioners in Practice (A Level)
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £54
Click here for full details and to order.