Sugar and Vegetables
Prepare and inspire your students to achieve their full potential in their NEA Food investigations with this highly creative Student Prep pack.
Eduqas GCSE NEA 1 (2017-18)
- Task A: Sugar in Cakes
- Task B: Vegetables
A comprehensive preparation pack for the 2017/2018 Eduqas NEA set tasks for use as practice before students start their investigations. This unique resource is the perfect way to prepare your students for NEA success.
Explore the theory!
- Summarising recap notes and essential questions relevant to Eduqas’s 2 set tasks – ensure students understand the functional and chemical properties of food.
- Stimulating ‘pick-up-and-go’ activities – individual, small group and whole-class activities designed to embed theory and progress key analytical and research skills.
- Meaningful keywords and useful websites – guarantee students get to grips with the essential terminology and prompt research retrospectively.
Put it to the test!
- A series of targeted experiments to enhance students’ experimental practice and inspire ideas – a great basis for their real NEA investigations.
- Step-by-step guidance to report writing, giving students a thorough understanding of marking criteria and the skills they will need for their investigation.
- A handy project checklist
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £59
Click here for full details and to order.