Immerse students in the techniques and ideology of one of the most influential theatre practitioners of the 20th Century.
Engaging notes and inspired activities bring Epic Theatre to life! Students will explore, interpret and gain full appreciation of Brecht’s work and ethos:
- Comprehensive and captivating notes cover Brecht from all angles
- Including context, beginnings, works, purpose, practice, methods, techniques, influences, and collaborations.
- Imaginative activities inform students’ interpretations by exploring ideas and experimenting with techniques.
- Perfect balance of practical and non-practical tasks – including reflection, writing and research.
- Dedicated assessment section offers practical advice on how to apply Brecht to the relevant components: Process and Performance (AS) and Creating Original Drama and Making Theatre (A Level)
Written specifically for AQA, with detailed indicative content and full teacher’s notes provided, this essential guide ensures that helping students get their heads round the verfremdungseffekt has never been easier!
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £54
Click here for full details and to order.