Get prepared for the 2018 OCR AS and A Level Music set works for areas of study 1 and 2. With our analysis resources, your class will become set-work experts – and ready to show it by writing top exam answers.
Four steps to exam success:
- Set the music in context with relevant historical and cultural information.
- Follow on with in-depth analysis, combining comprehensive commentary with annotated score extracts.
- Regular tasks consolidate learning at every stage.
- Prepare for comparison questions with targeted comparison tasks using different recordings.
- Practise exam technique with original exam-style questions to try and sample answers with commentaries.
- Helpful revision summary concisely covers all musical elements.
- Comprehensive glossary defines all the essential terminology specific to the area of study.
Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Price is £69
Click here for full details and to order.