A brilliant idea designed to support less academic students. Students have to read their textbook/notes to complete a grid of questions following the AQA A Level specification section by section. Cross-referencing to the ZigZag Course Companion and to the AQA-approved textbooks ensures a structured reading of the text.
Requires minimal preparation and interaction from the teacher. Great for:
- Cover lessons
- Independent revision
- Catch-up tool in class
This is a saviour for those students who find learning difficult and motivation for the less willing. Leads to active learning, identification of key points and the structuring of information.
- Questions cover all assessment objectives – developing students’ ability to demonstrate knowledge, apply understandingand evaluate factors underpinning performance
- Full specification coverage – great for using as revision notes
- Particularly supports ‘hands-on’ learners who need to write information to absorb it
- ZigZag Education Course Companion for AQA AS & A Level PE (Year 1)
- AQA A Level PE AS and A Level (Year 1), by Carl
Atherton, Symond Burrows, Sue Young and Ross Howitt (Hodder Education Group, 2012, ISBN 9781471859564)
Price is £99 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.