Suitable for AQA, OCR, Eduqas and WJEC
Energise your students with these dynamic and engaging food challenges! 15–20 stimulating ‘pick-up-and-go’ challenges – with teacher’s guidance and write-on worksheets – designed to maximise students’ investigative and research skills in preparation for the NEA and develop knowledge for the exam!
(Easy, Medium and Hard) include:
Teacher’s guidance and answers – for effortless delivery…
- Comprehensive overview of each challenge – learning outcomes, safety tips, equipment and ingredients lists
- Clear and accessible instructions for all activities
- Answers included – perfect for peer and self-assessment
… easy to fit into any S.o.W – simplifying your planning and preparation!
Challenges enable students to practice food preparation and sensory evaluation skills.
- Focused worksheets with well-thought-out activities – encourages students to document decisions, explore techniques, research findings and adapt their cooking methods.
- Thoughtful spec-specific questions and discussions – embeds theory and advances critical reflection and communication skills.