Complicite create innovative and thrilling productions that make them an exciting practitioner to apply in the classroom.
Through engaging notes and inspired, students will explore, interpret and gain full appreciation of Complicite’s work and ethos:
- Comprehensive and captivating notes cover
Complicite from all angles
- Including context, beginnings, works, purpose, practice,
methods, techniques, influences, and collaborations.
- Imaginative activities inform students’
interpretations by exploring ideas and experimenting with
- Perfect balance of practical and non-practical tasks –
including reflection, writing and research.
- Dedicated assessment section offers practical
advice on how to apply Complicite to the relevant components:
Exploration and Performance (AS) and Devising and Theatre Makers in Practice (A Level)
Written specifically for Edexcel, with detailed
indicative content and full teacher’s
notes provided, this essential guide ensures that teaching this innovative practitioner has never been easier!
Price is £54 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.