Ensure students are fully prepared for the exam, from key terms to analysis and pre-production skills.
- Key terms activities give students the language they need to discuss the exam topic
- Step-by-step analysis of newspapers and news websites, focusing on key aspects of representation, audience and genre
- Key information the newspapers and news websites industry and promotion – plus plenty of design practice
- Exam-style questions & pre-production tasks
- Annotated sample answers help them to recognise what makes a good answer
Specifically written for the GCSE WJEC 2018 exam – every page is relevant!
‘It really helped me get my head around web-based drama – before this I had no idea idea where to start.’ – T Wilkes, Head of Expressive Arts, Fakenham High School, Customer
‘FANTASTIC! Buy it – we do every year and it has really impacted on our teaching & results.’ – N Ayres, Head of Media Studies & Customer
‘Motivates and encourages students to revise independently.’
– R Logue, HoD & Customer
Price is £79 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.