- Walkthrough – Build understanding with insightful and relevant analysis for each chapter.
- Whole-text Analysis – Explores: characterisation • themes • symbolism • imagery • narrative style • language • setting • structure
- Revision and exam preparation – Revise the key aspects of the novel through writing-in-role, speaking and listening, and text transformation exercises. Plus! PEE guidance and sample exam questions to practise exam technique.
- Student-friendly plot summary
- Original illustrations
Woven into the analysis throughout you will find:
- Integrated tasks to consolidate learning and promote independent interpretation
- Useful quotations with analysis to encourage close reading skills
- Key term definitions to ensure students grasp difficult concepts
Price is £89 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.