This Activity Pack is endorsed for the 2015 GCSE Edexcel
A tragic Shakespearean classic, showcasing the destruction of tyranny alongside dashes of romance, ambition, murder, betrayal and suicide, this engaging GCSE set text companion provides a diverse collection of ready-to-use activities, covering all fascinating aspects of the play.
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every scene is explored through a range of thought-provoking, highly visual tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on: Characterisation • Setting • Themes • Language • Form • Structure
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Spoken language practice
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible for your whole class. An ideal complement to the Study Guide for this text.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and activities included.
‘This is an excellent resource. It is a highly detailed combination of lessons plans, worksheet resources, teaching ideas and links to further resources. ‘It is very clearly segmented into pre-reading, reading, post- reading a further research. It is a highly engaging resource and could potentially save many hours of planning. It is also linked to GCSE Assessment Objectives throughout. This resource is an absolute gem!’
L Morris, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £79 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.