Covers the essentials concisely.
First certification 2018
Unique, student-friendly A3 revision posters carefully designed to build familiarity with all 8 set works of Unit 3 of the NEW 2016 GCSE (9–1) Edexcel specification. Covers all of the key terms, passages, contextual points, and musical features, to ensure students engage with the music and absorb vital information.
Perfect for ❶ introducing the set works, ❷ consolidating knowledge during the course, ❸ and as a revision tool when preparing for exams!
Each page is provided as:
- A complete Revision Poster
- A partially complete Activity Poster with focused and varied tasks
Provided in both A3 and A4 format!
- Clearly structured to cover essential knowledge and features illustrated with key score excerpts – great for visual learners and classroom display!
- Includes wider listening posters for each ‘Area of Study’ to build comparative appraising skills and encourage deeper understanding
- Stimulating activities including: melody/rhythm transcriptions, true/false questions, match-ups, fill-in-the-blanks, and long-answer evaluative questions (with indicative content) – puts revision into practice!
“Corresponds to the new specification brilliantly. It focuses on key words which will be examined, and relates this terminology directly to the music by showing relevant musical examples.”
R Shapey, Music Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £59 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.