Comprehensive Course Companions for AS / A Level AQA
Explore language diversity in its various social contexts with
this comprehensive pack of notes and theories, engaging student
activities and exam-style questions. Flexible format to support
your teaching of the new 2015 AQA specification.
Uses a stimulating and relevant range of unseen written, spoken
and electronic sources – perfect for the synoptic approach of the
- Versatile worksheets with regular tasks and discussion points
encourage reflective thinking and spark debate
- Methods of language analysis integrated throughout activities
- Varied examples provided and complex theories explained in an
- ‘Synoptic Opportunities’ help students recognise how the
topics merge with, support or contrast one another
Plus Vital Exam Practice!
- Exam-style questions prep students to achieve top marks
across the AOs
- Indicative content included
All in one place! No other resource, including the AQA-approved textbook, covers the relevant theory in this detail. – D MacDonald, Teacher and Independent Reviewer
Price is £74 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.