Much Ado about Nothing combines the classic features of a Shakespearean comedy with deeper themes of deception, infidelity and mistaken identity. Unlock the meaning of the text with a variety of stimulating, ready-to-use activities from writing gossip columns to analysing Shakespearean insults. Carefully constructed to cover all aspects of the play, this pack perfectly complements the light-hearted tone of this mischievous text!
- Insightful questions
- Stimulating reading and writing tasks
- Pair and group work
- Creative activities for visual and kinaesthetic learners
- Appealing tasks based on modern media
Much Ado about Nothing is
endorsed for the 2015 GCSE Edexcel English Specification
Carefully considered structure develops understanding:
- Build a foundation for learning and get students interested
with introductory pre-reading exercises.
- Dig deeper with text-based activities. Every chapter is
explored through a range of thought-provoking tasks.
- Consolidate knowledge with whole-text activities focusing on:
Characterisation • Relationships • Setting
• Themes • Ideas and Messages • Language
• Form • Structure • Context
All activities are perfectly matched to the GCSE Assessment
Objectives, and the fantastic structure makes the pack accessible
for your whole class.
Plus! Suggested answers for questions and