Case Study resource packs – written specifically for the new AQA GCSE Geography specification (8035).
Designed with an examination focus in mind. For each topic, ALL of the Case Studies required by the spec are covered, providing a detailed synopsis of the event, location or theme in question.
We’ve carefully selected a range of case studies which not only span the globe but also focus on countries with contrasting levels of development. As well as understanding the physical factors at play within each case study, these resources allow you to teach all of the human concepts by comparing locations at either end of the development spectrum.
Each case study is structured with two main parts; The Case Study, and The Exam Prep:
The Case Study sections include…
- Thought-provoking images and starter questions to get students thinking
- Fact files of all the key information relating to the event
- ICT interactive links and reliable sources to extend research
The Exam Prep sections include…
- Single-page summaries for an at-a-glance overview of the topic
- Rapid-fire revision questions to drum home the facts and figures
- AQA exam-style questions (with suggested answers) to provide a structured approach to testing knowledge and recall in the lead up to the exams
Teach your students to gain a deep understanding of the physical world around them through study of specific events, and learn about the interactions between people and place, and the differing effects that gloabl events will have on developing and developed populations.
Price is £69 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days. If you need your resource(s) during the holidays, but your school is not open for deliveries, then please call us to place your order and discuss available options.
Click here for full details and to order.