Three practice papers for each religion all written by a principal examiner!
Perfect practice for Component 1 of the new AQA A 9–1 specification!
Questions test every aspect of ‘Beliefs and Practices’ for each religion.
- Mirrors the new exam style exactly for realistic exam preparation!
- Great for mock exams, spot-checking progress and improving exam technique!
- Full student-friendly mark schemes that are ‘clear and easy to follow’ (A Walmsley, Head of RS and Independent Reviewer) and fully referenced to the AOs.
- Ideal for quick marking and self-assessment.
- Provided in write-on and non-write-on formats – ready to mix and match in class or set as homework.
Price is £39 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.