Easy-to-follow grammar posters with engaging activities for GCSE!
Structured learning for each grammar point:
- Revision page: straightforward explanations cover rules, irregularities, conjugation tables, examples and more.
- Stick on walls as a grammar poster!
- Activities page: students consolidate their knowledge with stimulating activities – including battleship, identity cards and creative writing games.
Plus! Teacher’s pack: all classwork materials and answers included.
- Grammar points can be taught in any order
- Posters for use in class, as homework or revision
2016 spec grammar points made fun for students of all abilities:
- The past tenses (perfect and intro to the imperfect)
- Agreement in French
- Sentence structures
- The present tenses (present and present participle)
- The future tenses (immediate future and intro to the conditional)
- The imperfect and pluperfect
- The imperative
- The passive voice
- The future tenses (future and conditional)
‘The coherence of the activities and how user-friendly they are to the students makes it an indispensable resource.’ – R Manne, French Teacher and Ind. Reviewer
‘I really liked the layout and the range of activities and know my pupils would enjoy the clear explanations too!’ ‘ – K Seazell, Head of MFL and Ind. Reviewer
‘It’s really imaginative. I often struggle to make grammar fun and engaging so this resource would be really valuable for a teacher.’ – L Woffindin, Teacher and Ind. Reviewer.
Price is £49 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.