Starters and Plenaries for GCSE AQA Food Preparation and Nutrition
Stimulate your students’ appetites for learning and encourage
them to want to learn more with these short and exciting starters
and plenaries – With full specification coverage in spec order
and designed explicitly for the New AQA GCSE
Food Preparation and Nutrition specification.
Write-on in-class activities have been carefully designed to
bridge the gap between theory and cooking practice.
- Perfect mixture of activities to motivate and enthuse all
- Visual and clear links to food and nutrition empower deeper
understanding and application of knowledge
- Ideal blend of individual, paired, small-group and
whole-class activities develops independent and cooperative
- Opportunities for peer-assessment and self-reflection allow
students to reveal their weaknesses and track progress.
All materials included – an easy-to-use, pick-up-and-teach
- Complete teacher’s notes with clear learning aims
- Instructions and answers for every activity
Provide effortless delivery and easy marking!
Price is £74 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.