A complete teaching resource to support you step by step through every guided learning hour from Unit 4 of the BTEC Nationals in Sport.
Simplify your planning and preparation and revitalise your teaching!
- Structured theory and practical lesson plans – lesson aims, starters, mains, plenaries and homeworks.
- Comprehensive and accessible course notes – cover all of the theory your students need to know to support and complement their assignments.
- Innovative and varied activities inspire students with different learning styles to consolidate learning.
- Original and engaging assignments – covering all assessment criteria for the unit.
- An appendix of additional resources – to support independent study, work experience, guest speakers and more.
- 20 structured lessons
- 18 additional lessons for observing, interviewing, researching, practising, presenting and more…
- 6 reusable templates for multiple lesson use and to support lower abilities
- 47 PowerPoint slides
- 2 assignment briefs
Lessons can be taught as a complete SOW, but also stand-alone!
Price is £79 — Includes photocopiable master with site licence; electronic copies available. Orders are normally dispatched in 2-5 working days.
Click here for full details and to order.